Monday, May 18, 2020



Hello everyone!
Welcome to this first blog session!

Today we are going to write about a country you would like to visit.



Looking at the picture above you will guess which country I would like to visit some day...
you were right...Egypt ! I have always liked the history, particularly about ancient civilizations, like this one.

I remember the first time I learnt about Egypt was at school when the teacher talked about pyramids, gods, pharaohs and sphinxes. I was amazed ! I thought it was magical and an off-world place but of course it was not!

Now I know it remains as interesting as so many of the old monuments. Moreover, it has historical places such as the Mount Sinai of Biblical fame, the Red Sea, the Nile River, et

I hope some day I may visit this fascinating land and experience its exotic art and culture!



What about you?




- Which country would you like to go to? Why?

- What do you know about it?

- What would you like to do there?

- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.

- Upload pictures

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post

- Word Count: 160 words





27 comments:

  1. Miss, Egipto sounds amazing and wild, but you didn´t think about sand storms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked the story in the school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egipto sounds amazing, but i don't know if a would to go there. I feel that they have a very mysterious culture and that scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egipto sounds amazing, but i don't know if a would to go there. I feel that they have a very mysterious culture and that scares me.(Lo siento miss por comentar dos veces, la primera vez no salió mi nombre).

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds great, what about the food? what would you like to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds great, what about the food? what would you like to eat? (Me pasó lo mismo que la compañera de arriba)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear about Egypt and I think in all the mysteries that hide its pyramids and its ancient civilizations

    ReplyDelete
  8. if some day i have the lucky to go to Egypt, i definily go to see the pyramids

    ReplyDelete
  9. Egypt is a place full of history and beautiful landscapes, I would also like to visit it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know if someday I would like to travel to Egypt, but I agree with the idea that it is a very interesting place from a historical point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would also like to travel to Egypt, the pyramids must be really majestic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! When I was a child, I always wanted to visit Egypt because I loved the pyramids, they are very impressive

    ReplyDelete

  13. I would also like to visit Egypt because I like its mythology, the pyramids and the weather

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think that the gods of Egypt are very curious and interesting, because they believed in Ra or Anubis, but in the other hand they believed that cats are protector gods.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to visit Egypt, especially for its history about the pyramids and the mystery that surrounds them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! I love Egypt
    I would love to know more about the mysteries around its pyramids and culture

    ReplyDelete
  19. Egypt also has one of the longest rivers in the world, you can visit it too when you go!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Egypt is a very interesting country! In general we don't know a lot of countries of Africa and their culture

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also want to go to Egypt someday!, there are lots of places i want to know because of the biblical stories. The only thing I don't like about there is that the weather is always hot

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Egypt seems nice to visit and learn about the history, its like the perfect place to have an a adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really want to visit Egypt someday, cause it would be interesting to travel to a historically important place.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Is a very interesting place to visit and would be a great experience to learn about their culture!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Egypt sounds like a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Miss! I get gooseflesh just thinking about egypt

    ReplyDelete