Monday, May 25, 2020

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT I'VE HAD



DEAR ALL, 


IN THIS SECOND POST YOU WILL HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT :


     Holidays:                                                                
- when it was- where they went- how long it was- people they went with- things/activities they did- why it has been the best so far- any other relevant info
Concerts:- when / where it was
- the artist they saw
- a bit of info about the artist
- describe the atmosphere during the    event
- describe how they felt and why they  enjoyed it
- any other memories about it

Concert:

Wordcount: 170

Leave comments on 3 of your classmates posts + comments on my post.

 Holidays


Things to see and do in Winter Park, Florida: Get away from the Orlando crowds to the charm of Winter Park | cadryskitchen.com

This is a kind of difficult question to answer because I am not pretty sure which one is the best. I am not being conceited, I just consider to go on holidays a great opportunity to share time with the people you love.

Going back in time, nostalgic memories come back to my mind from the first journey abroad with my family.
We travelled to Florida, USA to visit Disneyland. It was an amazing trip because my children enjoyed a lot, especially my youngest boy who was 4 at the time. When we came into one of the theme parks, Magic Kingdom, he was absolutely astonished and fascinated because he would have the chance to meet Mickey Mouse and his friends. After a while, he could shake hands with a real Mickey Mouse! We took a lot of pictures of this special occasion. As you can imagine everyone of us was looking forward to this awesome meeting.

Apart from that, we toured the city which has interesting places to visit, like others theme parks, museums, lakes and huge green areas.

I would say this memory will last forever in our hearts not only because we were in a different country but also for the remarkable moments we spent together. 







Con atuendos festivos, Mickey Mouse y Minnie Mouse saludan frente a un árbol de Navidad



23 comments:

  1. Miss, great words, how you said, the holidays are a good moment for you spend with people what love

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great memory! I hope that one day I can go on holydays to Disneyland

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good experience as you said. I hope that one day I can live this incredible experience with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagine how wonderful it must have been to live that experience as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss, it's so lovely! I absolutely agree when you say that holidays are an opportunity to share with people who you love, I'm sure they need us too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, It must be a beautiful city to share with the people you love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss do you like USA or not?
    It's difficult choose one holydays, because every holydays have a wonderful memories...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to Disneyland was always my childhood dream, on TV it looked amazing. Thank you for share your experience, miss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss, that is so amazing. I imagine all the emotion of your kids to meet Mickey Mouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi miss, as you said holidays always give us beautiful moments and very nice experiences with people we love, your holidays are proof of that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh, Disneyland look great in the pictures that i have seen

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would like to have the opportunity to travel out of the country :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds great! I think that I can understand why it will stay in your hearts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your experience sounds very entertaining, a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how fantastic i always wanted to visit disney

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing! Sounds like a great experience! Living a moment like this with family is much better :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Disneyland it's one of the places that i would like to go, seems magical. And go there with family and create good memories that can be shared on the future sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
  18. spending time with the family is the best, i love traveling with mine too

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would travel to Disneyland someday... would you come back to Disneyland?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Visiting disneyland should be a wonderful experience, it's a place I would like to see someday.

    ReplyDelete
  22. seems like a really fun trip

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a little bit jealous right now. I wish that i can go on a family trip to Disneyland too. I heard that you can craft your own Star Wars lightsaber there.

    ReplyDelete