Monday, July 13, 2020

Blog session 7

Owl, Bird, Book, Wise, Nature, CharacterChanges to my Study programme       

This theme is rather challenging to think about because it involves a sort of  a new"proposal" to the academic programme.

We all know that we live in a very competitive world and experiences in the job market have announced that a degree itself is not indicative of a well-rounded graduate so can universities provide additional development opportunities to complement academic curriculum? 

It is a difficult question to be answered because it has a lot of edges and corners, starting by the implementation of the curriculum, the development of the student´s knowledge and a range of co-curricular activities. 

So, I encourage you to reflect a little about your academic life and what you would change.
Think about, (for example):

> The curriculum (the subjects you have to study) and co-curricular activities (sports, part-time work, volunteering, etc)

> Workload and length of studies


> Faculty facilities (buildings and infrastructure)

> Use of technology


> Teaching methods



- Word Count: 250
- Leave comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts.


Library, La Trobe, Study, Students, Row

17 comments:

  1. Hi miss. Appart from the small font, I only have to say that this is a really difficult question

    ReplyDelete
  2. The study programme of this university was the reason why I chose. I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It will be interesting to think about what could change in my study program

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really difficult for me think about a new study program :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that my study programme is fine, but is interesting think about it.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Definitely make a good critical review

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be difficult to think about it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking about the curriculum is difficult, but improvements could always be considered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like our study programme. I think that is the reason for what a lot of us choose this university.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree to my classmates, I like my study program

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the study programme to but there is thing that could be improved

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi miss, thinking about this almost made my head explode it was hard

    ReplyDelete
  13. many of us chose this university because of the program so it is quite a difficult question

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't like to think about the curriculum of my career, the subjects of the last years are a choice and I still don't know what to choose

    ReplyDelete
  15. it was hard to think about what I would like to change about the curricular activities, but it was interesting to do it

    ReplyDelete
  16. As much as we try to change the mesh, the problem is deeper, it's the system.

    ReplyDelete