Monday, July 6, 2020

Blog post  6


You already chose a topic  that  is affecting our lives enourmously: 

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO AFTER THIS QUARANTINE?
Virus, Mascarilla, Coronavirus, Máscara, Enfermedad

It is difficult to think about that day because this coronavirus outbreak has taken too long that  it has been changing in some way our habits, thoughts, reflections, our relationships, etc. Being in quarantine has affected our lives for better or worse, it depends on your decision.

Some experts say that life may never return back to normal after  this outbreak because even with a vaccine the virus will be a looming threat. If we want to get back to pre-coronavirus would be rather improbable in the sense we might feel anxious and frightened of getting infected. Meanwhile, I guess, habits we have been adapting to avoid infection will likely stick around like washing hands frequently, wearing face coverings, desinfecting surface or the way people greet each other, etc.

This tsunami-like impact of this global pandemic has become   a real transformation in our daily lives and it will in the long run. Apart from changing our habits (for better I would say), our behaviour will also be affected that is why I can barely think what I want to do.
Maybe I will visit one of my sons. I have not seen him since March. It has been too long!
I think I´ll probably travel to Concepción to spend some time with my sisters, nieces and nephews but I wouldn´t say this is going to be easy because I don´t know if I will be able to manage the fear.

There is no doubt that , despite of the tragedy that so many people have been killed by the coronavirus, we , as a society, are going to strengthen our spirits, and perhaps significant 
changes are about to come, while scientists are working on the vaccine...


Casa, Corona, Coronavirus, Virus


Now, you:

- How you and your family have dealt with this quarantine?
- Could it be an opportunity to improve as a society?
- What activities have you rediscovered?
- Have your studies become a problem?
- Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the pandemic?


Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.-


 Word Count: 230 words




20 comments:

  1. Hi, I think changes in society will be noticeable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider that keeping ourselves away from our loved people is one of the most negative externalities we have had to face in quarantine, so visit them after this is, in general, our main desire i think :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi miss, I consider it difficult to think about the things we could do after the pandemic, the end of this seems very far away :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pandemic has greatly affected society

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pandemic has greatly affected society

    ReplyDelete
  6. answering your question, I think that after this quarantine I would like to go out with my best friend and eat a lot of fast food haha This makes me feel more optimistic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rather think that we can with this and in the end, we will hug each other again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our habits are already changing, but I do not know if they will be maintained over time, it is too early to tell...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This pandemic has undoubtedly been heavy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being honest, I see very far the end of the quarantine :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. the way we interact with other people has changed too much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that to be in quarantine is bad for mental health

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it is really difficult to stay home for a long time and in a state of uncertainty. For now, it only remains to wait :((

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that the most difficult about the pandemia it's stay away your family...I hope this ends soon

    ReplyDelete

  15. I like to think positive about the future, but I know it will be difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't want to back to "pre-coronavirus" times, I think that Chilean system had to change, so I want to a new normal life, with more social justice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the end of the pancemia is certainly uncertain, but one day it has to come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i think that the future is going to be very different and we have to be prepared for that

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of strength and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete