Monday, June 22, 2020

Resultado de imagen para teaching a language images
Blog session 5- Postgraduate Studies 

Hello everyone!

Today´s blog session is about your academic future.  Have you thought about taking a course after you graduate?

You will probably answer "no, not yet" , but I invite you to think  if you were given the opportunity to do it, what type of course you would like to take?

I have always been willing to learn new things. I am passionate about my career and get the best  skills to continue encouraging my students  and appealing them to  develop their learning and skills in order to know new languages and be able to communicate with many different cultures.

What about you? Would you like to do postgraduate studies after you graduate?

Include: 

  • Reasons to do the course
  • Subject(s) you would like to study
  • Where you would like to study (Chile or abroad)
  • How you would like to study (distance learning, blended system, part-time course, etc)- Any other relevant ideas



- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post.- Word Count: 220 words







18 comments:

  1. miss, these are difficult questions. The future is very uncertain :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the future seems more uncertain than ever but I have some ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you miss for that willingness to teach. I hope we can develop our skills as students, and you as a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss there is a very hard question :c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't thought about it haha, but now a lot of ideas come to my mind! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not a subject I had considered, I have to think about it more calmly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very difficult question, you made me think all the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

  8. certainly a question that is hard to decide

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its hard for me to think about something when I don't even know if I'll be able to finish the career

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been thinking in that since last year :c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you study after the undergraduate?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked doing this blog! it must be because I think a lot about my future

    ReplyDelete
  13. This questions about the future are complicated haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't like think about my future, it makes me anxious

    ReplyDelete
  15. i always liked the idea of keep studying, but no one knows what can happen in the future

    ReplyDelete